Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

366-31-33




My girl takes a bunch of pictures... ALL THE TIME!  I love that she loves picking up the camera...
I thought about letting her display her pictures on her own blog, but I thought we better wait.  I sometimes can freak myself out about the internet.  So, for now, I will let her post on my blog.  Especially when I am a couple of days behind on my daily 366 pics.
These are her pictures.  The first one is of her chalk for art class. The second she got a sun flare (I think)! And the third is a great picture with shadows.  Tomorrow is actually the day I am to post shadows for the P52 project but this is her picture.  She did a great job.

Many Blessings,
Kim

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart’s desires. 
Psalm 37:4  

She is one of my heart's desire and I am so delighted in the Lord : )

6 comments:

  1. Whatever Kid!! ;) Nice job! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of the chalk and she did a great sun flare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting that your daughter shares a love for that camera with you. Makes for great memories! I love that chalk picture. So many colors and so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter definitely has an eye for taking wonderful photos. I love the chalk!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell her "great eye, and fabulous shots!"

    ReplyDelete