Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Okay, these pictures make me smile... like really big smile! We went to Disney with our friends and we wanted to try to take a picture of the kids in front of the castle. Well.... as you can see, it was a process...
but a fun outcome to say the least!
Oh, I love those boys! They are so stinking cute!
Saturday, September 24, 2011
My girlie girl seems to be adjusting well. She says she loves it here! I am thankful for that. I know she misses her friends and even my friends (Denise and Lisa) but I am so glad she is adapting. The pictures were taken at a girls bible study that we have taken over the summer. Actually, it is more like a one day retreat one time a month. They have a bible study, craft, lunch and special speakers. It is really sweet and my girl is meeting people.
Friday, September 23, 2011
When you are entertaining your sweet grandson! Funny, the things you do for your grand babies!!!!
These are not the best pictures in quality but they are great because it shows how much my man loves his grandson! :)
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
Random shots from here and there. The first two my daughter took with my camera. I love her perspective on both of them. The last two I took. One when I was cooking dinner and the other of some flowers. Things grow better here than where I used to live...... : )
We are in our third week of school and it seems to be going well. I will be taking their pictures and sharing our curriculum choices in the next couple of days.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I am trying desperately to stay on top of my 365. I know the project ended, but I want to continue and finish the year. We started school last week, so I have been a little late with posting. In the midst of school I am trying to finish up my house. Everything is unpacked but I need to hang pictures and decorate. You know, the fun stuff!
Anyway, here are some more beach pictures....
I do love the beach!
Have a blessed day...
Sunday, September 4, 2011
201. Thankful for time with my friend Chris... Yes, I still love Denise but she does not live close by anymore... just putting that out there. : (
202. Blessed to be so close to the ocean...
203. Great fellowship and yummy food on the beach...
204. A lot of precious time with my family.....moving gets you close again...
205. At times you can get too busy and forget what your first ministry really is...thankful for the reminder.
206. Almost done with unpacking my house... I think one more day and we should be all done. Maybe if I stayed home from the beach I would be done already!
207. Starting my 12th year of home schooling... ask me if I am still thankful at the end of the week? (Keeping it real) ; )
208. New curriculum in the mail this week... love the smell of new books.
209. Thankful for the new kitty in our house. It is fun to see my girlie girl play with him.
210. Looking for our new home church and meeting other brothers and sisters in the Lord. It is nice to have the same common thread. Jesus...
Friday, September 2, 2011
This has been a birthday week in our family. My girlie girl and then me. My girl has been wanting a cat for awhile and after one our dogs passed we decided it was a good time. She got "Skittles" for her birthday! We are enjoying him but it takes getting used to when we have been a dog family for a long time.
Btw, my girl took the picture of her cat.
Have a blessed weekend...