Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

1000 Gifts....365-248 & 249

                                             




201.  Thankful for time with my friend Chris... Yes, I still love Denise but she does not live close by anymore... just putting that out there. : (

202.  Blessed to be so close to the ocean...

203.  Great fellowship and yummy food on the beach...

204.  A lot of precious time with my family.....moving gets you close again...

205.  At times you can get too busy and forget what your first ministry really is...thankful for the reminder.

206. Almost done with unpacking my house... I think one more day and we should be all done.  Maybe if I stayed home from the beach I would be done already!

207. Starting my 12th year of home schooling... ask me if I am still thankful at the end of the week? (Keeping it real) ; )

208. New curriculum in the mail this week... love the smell of new books.

209. Thankful for the new kitty in our house.  It is fun to see my girlie girl play with him.

210. Looking for our new home church and meeting other brothers and sisters in the Lord.  It is nice to have the same common thread.  Jesus...

Blessings,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Yesterday was a lot of fun!!! Glad to have you close by and looking forward to many more beach days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting my 17th year of homeschooling .... I liked your "keepin' it real" statement! Onward Christian soldiers.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, don't you look sweet with your friend CHRIS!!!!!! She's 2 hours I'm 4 hours...I'll get to Kim faster than you , little Ms. Chris..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful picture of you and your friend. I love big smiles!!

    ReplyDelete