Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

365-258-261





Random shots from here and there.  The first two my daughter took with my camera.  I love her perspective on both of them.  The last two I took.  One when I was cooking dinner and the other of some flowers.  Things grow better here than where I used to live...... : )

We are in our third week of school and it seems to be going well.  I will be taking their pictures and sharing our curriculum choices in the next couple of days.

Blessings,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that second one!!! My two favorite colors together green and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vibrant colours in all of these! My grass is never that green here...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew the first two your daughter took! I can SEE "her" in her shots! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pics...Is that 2nd shot photo enhanced...Either way it's amazing...Might want to put that one in a contest!!! Love you friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of blue in the tree shot is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The grass picture is really neat. Great job to her for that one. The flowers in the last shot are very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete