294. Love of my man for 22 years on Friday.
295. My husband's faithfulness to lead his family to Christ.
296. My husband's work ethic.
297. My husband's love for Jesus.
298. My husband's love for his children.
299. The man that he is.
300. His forgiving heart.
301. His tenderness and mercy.
302. Thank you Jesus for my marriage.
303. How blessed I am.
304. Beauty from ashes!
305. Having the family and life I wanted when I was a kid.....
Counting to 1000.
Jesus you are mercy and love!
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8a