Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

366-59 & 60


My boy participated in Awana games over the weekend.  His team came in 2nd out of 14 teams!  It was a lot of fun and my boy enjoyed himself so much.  I am so thankful that he is plugging in.  God is so good!  Jesus fills in any gaps and worries this mama has.  Praise Him!


Matthew 6:25-27  “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?  Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?


Blessings,

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Ok what happened he looks older!!! Yipes! Praise JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise is right. He looks different somehow. More mature, I guess. So glad to see them both adjusting so well! That's one of my worries when (if) our move happens. Why do I waste so much time worrying over silly things? Oh Lord, increase my faith!

    ReplyDelete