Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

P52 Week 7 True Love 366-49-51




True Love.....

22 years in the making....
Here is my love....
He is strong, handsome, faithful and loves Jesus so much! I am luckiest girl in the world...

These pictures are picture of pictures... The first picture is on my wedding day in 1990.  My sister is my maid of honor and my husbands best friend was his best man.  Look at his big hair!  Where did the time go??

The last picture is our engagement picture circa 1989..... Look at my big hair! So 1980's!!!! Lots of hair spray...

Today is our 22nd Wedding Anniversary! Happy Anniversary my love!

Blessings,
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kim! You look like your girlie girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I was going to join in this week's challenge but then I went and got sick. Maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I had the exact same hair as you in the 80s!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I LOVE your hair....looks like mine, then. Ha ha! Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures!! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. Getting older IS getting better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome hair! Beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on 22 years. That is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what happen to MY comment...
    Love the pictures,though, so 80's...LOL..How can we last 22 years? JESUS and HIS Word!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are awesome pictures, congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! Love, Love these pictures. What a testimony of God's faithfulness and blessing. Beautiful couple...then and now...and aren't you glad the big hair days are in the past? Hmmm, that church looks familiar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy (really belated) Anniversary!! Ha ha! Who didn't have big hair back then. Fashion is so funny! May the Lord bless you with many more years!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete