Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

P52-3 I Had A Dream Plus 366-20 & 21




I had a dream.....
God answered my prayers and blessed me with not one but two beautiful babies.  Five years of praying, crying, getting tested, doctors appointments and finally God answered.  First in 1995 my boy and then four years later in 1999 my sweet girl!
God is so good to me!
When my kiddos were little, I used to tell them "How in all the world did I get the best little girl/boy and they would say excitedly "God."
These are my kids babies shoes.  My boy now wears a size 14 and my girlie girl wears my size.  Wow! How time flies!
God always keep His promises!
He is so good!

So we fasted and earnestly prayed that our God would take care of us, and he heard our prayer. Ezra 8:23 NLT


Blessings,
Kim

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful dream come true. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet-- I love the shots and the soft dreamy look--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! I especially like the tan ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post. I love the baby shoes. God is forever faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reading my adoption stories! I just saw that your girl is about the same age as mine--love this age!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! I love the little shoes. Your story is so touching, but I didn't want to read those words. My kids are still pretty little and I feel that they are getting too big too fast. *sniff sniff.
    I struggled with infertility for a couple of years. I know exactly what you mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our children are our most special dreams and blessings... sweet photos. Thanks for visiting my blog and seeing my photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little Ba Ba Dee Dee & Little Ba Ba Da Da's Love it....Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sitting here crying! Those little girl shoes are the EXACT pair that I had for my Hannah when she was newborn. I have pictures of her in them. And to think God made us wait five and a half long years for her. Those were hard, long years, but I am so thankful for the trials during that time. How true that God ALWAYS keeps His promises!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember those shoes, it has gone by fast

    ReplyDelete
  11. God is so good! I am glad that your prayers were answered with two beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete