Monday, February 28, 2011
46. Staying at home all day SATURDAY!!!! So thankful.....
47. Sunday Evening alone with hubby....
48. Fun time with the kids bowling...
49. My arm working perfectly for bowling.... one year ago, not so much...
50. My church family...
51. The Passion Play practices rolling along....count down has begun.
52. The real passion that Jesus has for me!
53. Great bible study by Anne Grahm Lotz...if you ever have a chance to get your hands on one of them.. do it!
54. Sunday morning service...
55. Laundry...it means I have a family to take care of... :)
56. My son's Youth Pastor... He teaches the word and does not dumb it down...
Friday, February 25, 2011
So, I have been a little behind this week. Trying to stay on top of everything.....
The above pictures are from my Valentine's flowers. The first few are in the back yard and the last are up in the snow. I had a great idea (I thought) to put the red roses against the white snow. Well, my girlie girl took my camera outside and started shooting them before I knew it. So, the pics of the roses in the snow are taken by her. Stealing my idea and my camera...ugh! She did a great job, I have to give her credit though.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Continuing on with my list...
We had a great weekend away with the family...
Just getting home and posting a little late...
34. My family together...
35. Talking with my girlie girl on the ski lift (boy, she can talk)
36. Talking with my hubby on the ski lift..
37. Being outside in God's Creation...
38. Beautiful sunshine against the snow...
39. Muscles in my legs hurting (you know the good kind that says you did something to make them hurt)
40. Laughing in the car on the way home...
41. Ignoring the fighting in the back seat :/ Keeping it real!
42. No fast food on the drive up and back...
43. A get away place our family can go to "get away and think"
44. God's word...
45. 21 years of marriage! What a blessing! and, I still love him! :)
Many Blessings to you all this week!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Love is patient and kind,
Love is not jealous, or boastful, or proud, or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices when ever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.
1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
If you are like me, you have heard that verse over and over through out your walk. When is the last time you really meditated on it?
I know for me, it has been awhile. This is the NLT translation. It really puts it in our language. Love is not irritable. Ouch, that hurts. Keeps no records of being wronged... another ouch. I have been trying to just meditate on this scripture and really love like Jesus' loves.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
A little sad this week....
Cleaning off my bookshelves and finally got rid of all of our Dr. Seuss books. They were my kids favorites for about 3 years when they were little. Every night I would read them over and over. I have them memorized!
I know some of you are thinking geeze, how long are you gonna keep them? Well, let's just say, I am very sentimental!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
This morning I am laying in bed and my children are downstairs making me breakfast. They tried to keep it a secret but they are just too loud. My daughter is really "making" my boy do this. He is such a pleaser... and well, she is just a little bossy. :)
Anyway, today is our wedding anniversary! 21 years! This is why
Anyway, here is a picture of the the sign that my daughter put up in our bedroom. Please ignore the misspelling. All you home school moms know how bad it hurts our pride when our kids misspell something. So, it is huge that I am actually taking a picture of it and announcing to the blogging world that she misspelled a word.
Monday, February 14, 2011
I started this last year and got busy and put it on the back burner. I decided that I need to be more thankful for the many blessings I have so I decide to pick this back up and start blogging all the things the Lord has blessed me with.
I will start at number 23....
Trying to get to 1000....
I will be posting every Monday and linking up with "Holy Experience."
23. My husband patience.... I might add that lately he has had to deal with a lot of my emotions up and down.. :)
24. My beautiful home...
25. My tall, good looking son that loves Jesus!
26. My blond girlie girl who also loves Jesus!
27. My sweet dogs that do nothing all day :)
28. My sweet friends.
29. My running shoes.
30. My friend that now kicks my butt on runs.
31. Sweet music that I can rock out to on the long runs.
32. Stay at home days... not sure when that happens, but when they do I will be thankful :)
33. My sweet grandson that visits often.