Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

365-52-56







So, I have been a little behind this week. Trying to stay on top of everything.....
The above pictures are from my Valentine's flowers. The first few are in the back yard and the last are up in the snow. I had a great idea (I thought) to put the red roses against the white snow. Well, my girlie girl took my camera outside and started shooting them before I knew it. So, the pics of the roses in the snow are taken by her. Stealing my idea and my camera...ugh! She did a great job, I have to give her credit though.
Blessings,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. I love the one your girlie girl did...I like that contrast...I love, love, love the last 2...
    Really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3rd and 4th ones in the snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job. I like the second to last one best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, what a great idea! Love everyone of these shots, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She did an awesome job composing her shots. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! I love 'guest photographers'!!! She did a great job...

    ReplyDelete