Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

365-51



Love is patient and kind,
Love is not jealous, or boastful, or proud, or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices when ever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.

1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

If you are like me, you have heard that verse over and over through out your walk. When is the last time you really meditated on it?
I know for me, it has been awhile. This is the NLT translation. It really puts it in our language. Love is not irritable. Ouch, that hurts. Keeps no records of being wronged... another ouch. I have been trying to just meditate on this scripture and really love like Jesus' loves.

Blessings,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Great post Fab Friend...Praise JESUS for HIS never ending Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do tend to skim this verse because we hear it so often. Thanks for the kick to meditate on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually EVERY TIME I go to the bathroom. It's on my wall. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete