Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

1000 Gifts....






I started this last year and got busy and put it on the back burner. I decided that I need to be more thankful for the many blessings I have so I decide to pick this back up and start blogging all the things the Lord has blessed me with.

I will start at number 23....

Trying to get to 1000....

I will be posting every Monday and linking up with "Holy Experience."

23. My husband patience.... I might add that lately he has had to deal with a lot of my emotions up and down.. :)

24. My beautiful home...

25. My tall, good looking son that loves Jesus!

26. My blond girlie girl who also loves Jesus!

27. My sweet dogs that do nothing all day :)

28. My sweet friends.

29. My running shoes.

30. My friend that now kicks my butt on runs.

31. Sweet music that I can rock out to on the long runs.

32. Stay at home days... not sure when that happens, but when they do I will be thankful :)

33. My sweet grandson that visits often.

Many Blessings,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes my friend they are blessings aren't they? Directly from JESUS! But #30 is a little confusing to me, when the so called friend that kicks your butt on runs, was trained by you! I think you let her kick your butt...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shot and beautiful blessings.

    ReplyDelete