Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

1000 Gifts....




46. Staying at home all day SATURDAY!!!! So thankful.....

47. Sunday Evening alone with hubby....

48. Fun time with the kids bowling...

49. My arm working perfectly for bowling.... one year ago, not so much...

50. My church family...

51. The Passion Play practices rolling along....count down has begun.

52. The real passion that Jesus has for me!

53. Great bible study by Anne Grahm Lotz...if you ever have a chance to get your hands on one of them.. do it!

54. Sunday morning service...

55. Laundry...it means I have a family to take care of... :)

56. My son's Youth Pastor... He teaches the word and does not dumb it down...

Blessings,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Lovin your list of blessings...Thinkin I might join it...#57-Love my fab friend Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. #58-Love running with my fab friend Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. #59-Love hanging out with my fab friend Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. #60-Love busting up laughing with my fab friend Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'd be takin' the Last Chance trail even though I like to catch The Wave once in awhile! I love how your #51 and #52 fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore being home ALL day on a Saturday. Perhaps because they're so rare. Love #56 too!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete