Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

365-244


My baby girl turned 12 last week....
Crazy, how fast time goes by!  It was just yesterday that I was bringing her home from the hospital.  I was crazy in love with her and I still am.

Besides being so stinking cute, she is funny, outgoing, hospitable, loving, and a blessing to me and everyone she meets.  I am so blessed to have her....

God is so good to me.  How in all the world did I get the best girl ever???

Happy Birthday My Sweet Girl.
My prayer for you is that you would love Jesus with your whole heart, that you would serve Him all the days of your life and that you would have an abundant life because of it.

Love Mommy



5 comments:

  1. So typical of your girl...Goof ball like her Mommy...AND of course her utta mutta...ME! I love that sweet thing...Tell her Ms. Denise loves her so much and when she gets married I BETTER be at that host table!!!! Oh wait, maybe I won't have to worry since she might marry one of my sons...3 to 4 years apart is not that big of a deal...She can choose whatever goof ball she wants...Maybe she should go for Matt he seems more stable...Mikey is just like her they might get themselves in trouble...LOL
    Happy Birthday Sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well happy birthday!!!!! What beautiful things you have to say about her. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! What a great photo! She sounds very special!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete