Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

366-354 Polar Bear Club!


Polar Bear Club. Okay, so that is a bit of an exaggeration.....BUT the pool was freezing cold!  My girlie girl decided it would be fun to jump in the pool after baking cookies.  Umm... She must be a little nuts... : /
I told her to wait until I grabbed my camera!  : )

She got out really quick...

I might add that it is not as "cold" outside where we live compared to so many people but it was the coldest day of December the day she decided to take a dip.

"Joy is the serious business of Heaven." CS Lewis

Blessings,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Crazy!!! BUT you are right...as the Polar Bear Club is up here. The idiots jump into the Lake Superior in February. NO WET SUITS and they have to keep removing the ICE CHUNKS, out of the way, so people don't get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine that is cold! They have a Polar Bear Club here too... not as cold as Tracy, but way too cold for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you gave her a big mug of hot chocolate after that! She always did have a bit of an adventurous streak in her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is CA-RAZY!!!! Fun times, tho'...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy she is...and beautiful...But I wouldn't say idiot that's for sure...I think it's FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete