Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

366-336


My boy has played the piano since he was 5 years old.  After the move, he stopped playing for about 9 months.  It was a little upsetting but I decided to just leave it alone.  Well, for the last few weeks he has been playing almost daily.  I love to hear the sound of piano music in my house.

My dad gave me his class ring about 10 years ago.  I just got it sized and passed it down to my boy.  It is now his class ring...from 1957!  So cool!

Blessings,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Kim! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd say you take pretty good indoor pictures; this piano one is very nice. I pretty much bump up the ISO (640 to 800), and use my 50mm at f2.8 or so. That gives me a fast enough shutter speed to capture crisp shots. Usually. :)

    Love the class ring, too!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ring! Glad to hear he has started playing again. I have a boy that goes back and forth with his guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Love it- the ring is SO cool. My boy learned to play at 6 ys old. But he stopped playing at 13. It just wasn't fun for him...HAD to have the book. Ladybug on the other hand (who never wanted to play), plays almost everyday and sings.

    ReplyDelete