Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

366-350


I am behind...I really don't like being behind.  I feel a little less inspired to take pictures.  I am not sure what is going on.  Maybe because I am busy preparing for Christmas.  Maybe because I am having a hard time thinking of something to take pictures of... I am not sure...
Needless to say...I am behind.

I am struggling with what to do with my blog.  Should I continue with 365?  Should I even have a blog?  I am not sure...

So with that, I will leave you with a scripture.  Because really, that is what I want my life to be about.  Jesus and His word.

The Lord God is my strength.  He makes me like a deer that does not stumble so I can walk on the steep mountains.  Habakkuk 3:19

Blessings and Merry Christmas!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Yes to blogging.....go to weekly shots until you are inspired again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you quit then I quit...Don't quit

    ReplyDelete