Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

1000 Gifts Plus 366-324


My babies are growing up so fast!  Only a few months away until the big boy graduates!  I am so thankful that the Lord heard my prayers and granted me them.  It has been wonderful.  Really, for the most part.  Some days are difficult or should I say some situations are difficult but the good out weighs the bad part and it has been a HUGE blessing.  I just can't imagine my life if I did not have these two blessings.  God is so amazing!

This picture is from a field trip to Griffith Observatory in LA.  Can anyone say "Rebel Without a Cause?"  It was filmed here.  Yes, that is the Hollywood sign in the background. Sometimes I am just too wiped out to go on anymore field trips but when you move to a place with so much to do, it is hard to pass up.

Still counting...

501. My blessings.

502. Two fun excursions this week...

503. God hears my prayers...

504. Cloudy and rainy days...

505. Time with my friend and her girls...

506. Yummy cupcakes...

507. Family coming this week..

508. My Christmas cards are ordered...

509. Cool field trip...

510. Restful Sunday...

May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

Blessings,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. God hears. that is gift enough! blessings to your from Uganda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe that you are about to "launch" your boy. What an exciting time in his life. What a bittersweet time in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas cards are ordered... awesome girl!

    Love the shot!

    ReplyDelete