Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

366-263 & 264



Baby Love...My Baby Love...

Oh, I am feeling so homesick these last few weeks... this could be why??? LOOK at them!  Honestly, they are so stinking cute!  I miss my grandbabies sooooo much it hurts!

They came out to see me and they brought their mommy and daddy too for our birthdays.  My daughter in love, my girlie girl and my birthday are all about 1 week apart.  We usually celebrate it together so they came out.  It was so nice to see and love on them!

Blessings,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. That was so nice of them to come out and celebrate! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little sweeties...I can't believe how big they are....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to celebrate! I'm sure you do miss them. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goregous babies! I love the second shots (catch lights!!!).

    ReplyDelete