Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

365-98, 99, and 100




Over the weekend we celebrated my boy's 16th birthday....
Time goes way too fast!  It was just a minute ago that I was rocking him to sleep and now he is almost grown.  I am trying to hang on to the last few years because I know how fast they seem to disappear.

My friend made this cake for him.  She is so talented!  I was behind her in heaven when they were passing out the gifts so she got them all first.  Ugh! No really, she did an awesome job!  I was so delighted with it!

I asked the LORD to give me this boy, and he has granted my request.
1 Samuel 1:27 NLT
Blessings,
Kim





7 comments:

  1. And it tasted even better! Yes, I invited myself and kids to the party...Kim, really didn't have a choice in the matter, so don't be offended if I was there..

    WOW, to that scripture verse...I love NLT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool cake! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to him! My daughter just turned 16 as well. Sadly, we didn't get to have a party. No time! I am still feeling guilty..softball games and baseball travel, what to do? Looks like a yummy cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cake! Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one AWESOME cake!!!! I must not have been anywhere close when that talent was being given out. HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What an awesome cake. I hope his birthday was just as awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to him, the cake is awesome!

    ReplyDelete