Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

1000 Gifts.....


101.  Having friends to remind me that I need to go to the doctor...

102. Sunday at home with hubby...

103. Sunny day....

104. My boy turns 16 years old!  Thankful that I am a mom because for 5 years I thought it was not going to be....
105. My boy's birthday party turned out great!  He has a lot of great Godly friends...

106. Remembering what God has done in my life through infertility.....

107. So thankful to be a parent... even though, at times, it is soooo hard!

108. I never want to take it for granted but I so often do!

109. Nothing on the calendar today.  Monday....

110. Jesus has washed me clean....



Blessings,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. I don't remember what I wrote in my last post, but it was good...

    I do know that you are fabulous and I love you dearly and I hate that I will lose you as a running partner! Dang it!

    Oh and I love your boys T-shirt...Praise JESUS we are NOTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son! And I like his tshirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim...I didn't know you went through all the years of infertility. Maybe I did read that somewhere and don't remember. Anyway...it took us 5 1/2 years to get our precious girl. I know your struggle and heartache through those years. It is one only another friend can share that has been through it. Nothing like it. I'm so glad God blessed y'all with your son. Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete