Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

1000 Gifts.....




91. Home from a skiing weekend with family.... arrived safely....

92. Only a sprain and no break....poor kid...

93. My son's friends....they are funny and really good kids..now one of them is funny and has a soft cast on.. :/

94. Loads of laundry to be done... it must mean we had a good weekend...

95. My comfy bed...

96. Four weeks and counting until the Passion Play...

97. and then I can have my life back...

98. Really it is a blessing to do this but around this time of year I get exhausted..

99. Who am I kidding, I am ALWAYS exhausted....

100. I made it to 100! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. What great things to be thankful for! Whew on the sprain and no break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too? I sometimes think that if I had to I could sleep standing up. Congratulations on 100!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete