Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

365-151


If you have not noticed I have been off the grid.  Our church youth group went to summer camp and I went as one of the counselors.
We were there for 1 week and then when we got home I went to Seattle with my hubby for his work.
I have been trying to keep up but my story is always behind…

So here is one pic from Hume Lake Chrisitan Camp…

More to come…

June gifts list…
3 gifts that are difficult 
1024. Time away from my hubby but time well spent with ten 16 year olds.
1025. Late nights
1026. Early mornings

3 gifts found at a table..
1027. Yummy food…
1028.  Great conversation..
1029. Blessed family…

3 gifts in water…
1030. Calm water with big boats..
1031. cool breezes on my run next to the water…
1032. Beautiful views as I run..

Blessings,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful lake! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lake! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making memories! I love the mountains in the background too.

    ReplyDelete