Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 359 Merry Christmas Eve!



Merry Christmas Eve!

I think I am actually caught up with my 365.  This must be a Christmas miracle!  LOL!

I am done shopping and done wrapping.  I need to run out to the store today to purchase crab legs for Christmas dinner but other than that I am finished!  Woo hoo!

It was a rough start but I think I managed to get it all done.

Anyway, let's talk about my blessings and my thankful list...
Yesterday, we welcomed our new Grandbaby Girl in to this world!
Praise Jesus! 
I have not seen her in person yet : ( but we plan on being out there on Friday....

Still counting...

961. My new grand baby!
962. Momma and baby are healthy...
963. I am so thankful for a big family, it wasn't always easy but it is worth it...
964. CHRISTmas!
965. Remembering the real reason we celebrate can be difficult in this busy, crazy world, but just keep
FOCUSED!!
966. My girlie girl helping me wrap last night...
967. Hallmark movies all night..
968. Early out today for my hubby...
969. Extra hours at work for my boy..
970. Advent time with my kiddos...
971. Baking day...
972. New neighbors...they homeschool!
973. Hallmark returning an ornament I purchased...


Blessings to you all and have a blessed CHRISTmas!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. That is a very cute Santa! Congrats on the new grand baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pics of the grand baby. We were wrapping right up til the 23rd also. Managed to get it all done though. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete