Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

365-355-358





Here I am…
It has been so busy…

Trying to keep up with my photos but it has been hard.
Also trying to keep my joy during this busy season.

If I can just keep my focus on my Jesus.

When my older three were teens, they had a t-shirt that was blurry but if you looked at it right you would see the name 
Jesus.  
Just keep focused.

On to my blessings…

951. Most of my shopping done...
952. My girlie girl helping me with my wrapping…
953. Fires at night…
954. Wrapping up 1st semester grades…
955. Changes
956. Twinkle lights…
957. Friday night rest with my family…
958. My daddy home from the hospital..
959. All is well..
960. Last weekend before Christmas…

Blessings,
Kim


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great t-shirt! And love seeing the 'green' in these shots! Warmed me up!

    ReplyDelete