Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

365-296-300






These are some pics from over the weekend.  It was a busy one... 
We went to church for our Fall Festival on Halloween.  They have a great "trunk or treat" turn out.  We had never been to one of those before.  It was set up really cute.  My girl and her friends did a car and my hubby and I did a game for a little while.
It was a nice evening.

I am still counting my gifts to keep a thankful attitude.  I am trying to count 3 gifts a day for the month of November.
So here is my continued list....

861. Too much food...
862. Candy, home made stew on a raining day...
863. Flip flops in November...
864. New toe nail polish...
865. Comfy PJ's...
866. November
867. New Life in Christ...
868. Getting my chores checked off my list..
869. Pruning my rose bush..
870. Having time to clean off my front porch..
871. Reading glasses..
872. A beautiful candle that smells delicious..
873. Chapstick..
874. I voted...
875. Free country... and the right to Vote...

Blessings,
Kim


3 comments:

  1. Flip flops in November...I am with you there! Very colourful, clear shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last photo with the feet and pumpkins. Glad you had a good Halloween. Now, on to the next holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pumpkins! I don't know if we have ever carved pumpkins with our kids... weird, yes?

    ReplyDelete