Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

365-223-228








So my baby turned 15!  
We decided to do dinner at Universal Walk.  
She also had a super fun party on Friday night. We did a fun scavenger hunt throughout the town.
My car won.
Just saying...


I have not posted in awhile because I have been sidetracked with things going on. Trying to keep focused on the King but it is not always easy.

My friend Trish passed away on August 11th.  She is out of pain and I am sure she is dancing with Jesus.  She loved Him so much.  Her entire life was about Him.  Her service was packed with people that she loved and served along side of. She lived a life well spent. Please pray for her 4 children and her hubby.  

My step mom and dad are ailing.  I ended up going back to my home town for more than one reason.
I needed to stay and take care of them. This is a hard time in life for them.  

And somehow, I have done my paperwork for school and ordered curriculum.  Oh and my boy is back in college.  

Blessings,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. !5 and so beautiful! Sorry to hear about your friend but glass she knew the LORD! Hope your family is comforted by you being with them and that they get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about your friend, but, like Tracy, so happy to know she knew the LORD! I am sure you are being a blessing to your Dad and his wife!

    Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete