Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

1000 Gifts....




81. My husband....

82. Staying home on Monday night with my family...

83. Watching the rain....

84. Singing a lullaby for my grandson and rocking him to sleep... so sweet....

85. My husband... did I say that one already?? oh, well I need to say that again...to remind myself of it...

86. PJ's that I am going to get into very soon...

87. A clean kitchen...

88. Finishing the biography of Eric Liddel for the second time and crying....AGAIN

89. I might say finally finishing it... because it took an unusually long time..

90. No problems or attitudes in school today.. yeah!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your number 90!!! We had a great day today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled to have found another blogger with such similar interests (blogging, ann VosKamp, photography ((365 project)), homeschooling and most of all, Jesus. I've enjoyed looking through your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m here from Ann’s, I know it’s Friday – but there are a whole bunch of thank you counters.

    From your thank you’s I especially liked: 90. No problems or attitudes in school today.. yeah!!! (because I know what three exclamation points means. Teaching your kids has to be sometimes at once both incredibly heartwarming – and frustrating – Godspeed in your efforts – you deserve a medal) (◠‿◠) I enjoyed this. Thank you.

    God Bless and keep you and your family

    ReplyDelete