Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

1000 Gifts....




68. A good day in school despite no sleep last night....

69. Sunday Evening church my grandson got dedicated to the Lord....

70. Dinner with my extended family Saturday night...

71. Beautiful sunny days over the weekend... Spring time is here...

72. Open windows...

73. Starting a new book... and loving it...

74. Relaxing Sunday afternoon...

75. Weekends...

76. My sweet friends that came to see my grandson dedicated.

77. An organized day...

78. My kids working diligently to get their work done.

79. The sounds of the piano...

80. I am alive because Jesus lives!

Praying for Japan.....

2 comments:

  1. OK, on #70 if you would've put dinner with family instead of extended family, you would have gotten away with it...I AM EXTENDED FAMILY!! Ha!

    #76-A sweet dedication it was...It was an honor to see your grandson being dedicated to JESUS...You forgot that we talked in the mothers cry room the entire service!! Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not when he was being dedicated!!!!

    ReplyDelete