Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

365-223-228 Happy Thanksgiving!






What a blessed day! We had a wonderful dinner with family and fun fellowship. My girlie girl helped me out all day and the day before getting dinner prepared. After we were all stuffed we sat around and read our "Thankful For" list. When everyone came over they filled out a paper feather listing what they were thankful for. After dinner, we read them out loud. We also have a tradition in our house, we all have a chance wearing the turkey feathers. We have been doing this about 10 years now!
Love to look at the pictures of that over they years.... too funny!
Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving...
1Chronicles 16:34 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Blessings,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Girl and Table!!! Glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of the LORD is all over your household...Loooove you so much friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Lovely table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hairband! Looks like a beautiful and special day.

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty girl and lovely table! I bet the cranberries were turned into homemade cranberry sauce? I love it homemade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea with the feathers. I need to start a tradition with my family. That would be a great one. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful pictures for a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics! Love the tradition! And most of all, your post gave me goosebumps...my sweet girl is only 6 months and I call her girlie girl, reading it here is just so sweet to see mother and daughter working together!

    ReplyDelete