Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Disney!



This week has been full of adventure in my neck of the woods.  We went to Disneyland at the end of the week, just because!  It was a fun, quick trip and we had a ton of fun!  We did end up going in the park for a second day, because it is really hard to do just one.  What a fun time!  When we got there (without knowing) we actually got to see the Christmas decorations!  Now, Disney makes a big deal about decorations.  They go all out!  What an experience!  As many times as I have been, never once, did I get to see the great Christmas decorations!  It actually snowed on Main Street!  It was also the first trip to Disneyland with my sisters.  We had fun going on some of the rides together.  We made memories to last forever!!  
  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how cool to pop over to Disneyland "just because!" I think Christmastime would be an awesome time to go...I'd love to see it!

    I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We're planning a trip to Disneyland in 2011. I'm trying to convince my family to go in late fall because it will be around all of our November birthdays.

    Funny you should mention snow...it's snowing here this morning. I'm going to have a fantastic, snowy birthday! :)

    Thanks for visiting for coffee this week. Have a great day and a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete