I decided to join in on the "One Thousand Gifts" post over at Holy Experience. It is a time that you purposely decide to be thankful. Every Monday you post gifts that you have been blessed with. Now, I have to say that lately I have been in a funk. This is why I decided to join in. I need to be reminded of all the blessings I have in my life. To see the good and not always the bad in things going on around me. What a perfect season to start this.
So here I go:
1. My Savior Lives! and
2. My Savior died for me!
3. I am redeemed by His blood!
4. Okay, I could stop there.... I mean what else can top that!
5. My husband still looks at me with those eyes that lets me know I am still "it" for him.
6. I have two precious children that the Lord blessed me with.
7. I am a mom.
8. I get to homeschool my kiddos.
9. I get to stay home with them.
10. I am blessed beyond measure.
11. My baby girl (not really a baby, but she is mine).
12. My handsome boy (he is really handsome).
Be Thankful in all things!