Wow! What a weekend! We were blessed to be able to attend the "Do Hard Things Conference" with our Youth Group from church. It was such a remarkable event. I would recommend this to anyone with teenage children. With anticipation, I was hoping that my boy would be inspired and encouraged. I soon found out that it was not only him getting inspired but I was too! I was able to receive from two 19 year old young men. These kids are a testimony to their parents hard work. If you are not familiar with their book and rebelation movement you can check out their website at dohardthings.com
Do Hard Things Mentality:
1. Fight Sin in your life. Our flesh wants to do the easy stuff. Fight it!
2. Battle discouragement and complacency.
3. Do more than that is required! That is a big one in my house! Can I hear an amen!
4. Get over a fear of failing. Anything worth doing is worth doing over and over and over..etc.
5. Focus on the little things: start by doing the small stuff, serving family cheerfully, faithful in devotions etc.
6. Your best life is not always the easiest life. Avoid wasting your life!
Again, check out their website and if they happen to come in the area of your home, attend the conference. You will be blessed!