Pages

Friday, February 7, 2020

2019 Flew By....












 I didn't blog all year...
It was a crazy year...

January- my step mom fell and broke her hip.
February- Don and I celebrated our 29th Wedding Anniversary.
March- I spent the entire month in my home town taking care of my step mom, dad and brother.
April- my step mom passed to her eternal home.
May-we moved back to our home town to take care of my dad.  
AND
My boy got married!
June-was a blur
July- we sold our beautiful home in California and headed home completely : /
August-My guy started a new job (which I believe is straight from Jesus).
He doesn't travel as much! PRAISE!!
September-Settling in at home... 
October-Trip of a lifetime started-
November-Trip of a lifetime continued...
December- Home and celebrating with family and friends that are as close as family : )

I think I will start blogging again because I like it and I like taking pics..

Blessings,
Kim


1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim! It seems like I have been gone forever. I am catching up with you.
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete