Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2019

January in Pics




Whew... January was BUSY...
My step mom broke her hip and I spent 10 days in my hometown taking care of my brother, dad and step mom.  She had surgery and then was in hospital and re-hab.  It was rough on everyone.  My brother is 53 and is a creature of habit but with momma down for the count, he got up and went to hospital everyday with me.  But he still managed to squeeze in his nap daily even at the hospital.

Then the second half of the month, I spent with my grandson in Texas.  My SIL was coming home from serving overseas for 9 months and my daughter was also away for about 10 days before.  So it was just me and my grandson for those days and then we prepared for daddy's arrival! It was emotional to say the least.

Blessings,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment