Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

Blogging Again...




Life has been crazy busy....
We were so blessed to be able to go to England and Ireland in April and we pretty much have not come up for air since....

England.
Ireland.
Softball.
Playoffs.
End of Year Awards Ceremony for Softball.
Haiti Fundraiser Tea.
Awana Citation Award Ceremony.
Growth Group End of Year Celebration.
Senior Week at her school.
And Finally, 
Graduation.
Which means company and party prep for this momma : )

The week since graduation we have had a grad party every night for other kids we know and today she has Grad Night at Disneyland.
I am a driver : )

So, I did not have a chance to try to blog but I do see light at the end of this very busy season in my life.
I keep telling myself, I am going to be bored next year...

Blessings,
Kim


4 comments:

  1. It's been fun to watch you adventures on Facebook and Instagram though! You need to share more Ireland/England pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on it...they are still on my camera :)

      Delete
  2. BUSY! is right. You won't be bored. You will see how fast your time FILLS up with other stuff. I BEGGED to be bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired just reading that list!

    ReplyDelete