Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

365-164-167





I am so behind....
Every time I think of quitting I just think "but this is something I love to do"...

so then I put it off because I am usually running girlie around town for her adventures.

I have so many pictures that I have taken but I have not even downloaded them to my computer yet.
These are pics from the mountains taken a few weeks ago.

It was a lovely time...

I have been working on some stuff around the house, selling some home school curriculum, and organizing but this last week, we have been preparing for Haiti...

We leave Friday. 
I can't wait...

There will be pics from there soon after I return.

Prayers needed...

Blessings,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of the stream. Makes me want to grab a blanket and book and relax for an afternoon. I saw you were selling your curriculum. Made me sad. I don't know why. Have a blessed time in Haiti! I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No quitting....just keep going. It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete