Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

P52 Week 47 Plus 1000 Gifts...








Oh my goodness!  
We are up at our cabin and loving the time together and the best thing is my hubby is on VACATION!!!  He works so hard for his family and we are so thankful for him.
The only set back is my boy was not able to join us.  We are meeting up tomorrow in our home town for Thanksgiving with our family. One of my girls best friends, that she has known since she was 3, was able to join us for a time a skiing. While we were up here we decided to do a little photo shoot and I think I have a few keepers…

696. Thankful that my hubby is on vacation…

697. Beautiful sunny time on the slopes…

698. Time playing around with my camera…

699. Time on the lifts with my hubby…

700. So thankful for friends that last a lifetime…

Many Blessings and Have a Beautiful, Happy Thanksgiving!
Kim

A Holy Experience

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kim. She is SOOO beautiful! I mean, I knew she was pretty, but Wow! Tell Don to keep his shotgun handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so so sweet! We have one ready AND more : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girls- inside and out!! Glad you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete