Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

P52 Week 46 Plus 1000 Gifts....




It's beginning to look a lot like bokeh season!  So fun!  These are some pictures from our trip to Seattle. I couldn't resist taking some pics of the lights.  Which reminds me, we put our Christmas tree up this last weekend!  Wow!  So early.  Usually, I am very strict person that says no tree until after Thanksgiving.  But, we are not hosting Thanksgiving, so I thought, why not get our house all festive and ready for the season.  


Still counting....

686. Our Christmas tree is up....

687. Almost time for a school break...

688. Vacation time for my hubby... much needed...

689. My sweet friend loaned me a study from Beth Moore on the book of James. Can't wait to dive into...

690. Caught up on laundry..

691. Softball season is over for a minute... I can breath...a minute...

692. Thankful for a great coach and team for my girlie...

693. Thankful for serving in Awanas... I have really enjoyed the program...

694. Excited for the prospect of our trip to the mountains and SNOW!!!

695. Great marriage conference over the weekend.  It is all about our HEART!  What is in our heart?  You can tell when we open our mouths... ugh!

Many Blessings and Happy Week!
Kim





1 comment: