Sunday, July 29, 2012
We had an fun day when we decided to meet up with my friend and visit another mission. We took the train down and enjoyed the history and the beauty of the San Juan Capistrano Mission.
The train was an experience that I enjoyed. It was so much better than fighting the traffic on the freeway. The traffic in California can be brutal.
Anyway, a beautiful afternoon and fun time with our friends...
My girl took the picture of the purple flower/lily pad. I think it is awesome!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Friday, July 20, 2012
Oh Seattle! What a fun, cool city! Yes, cool....
We had a great 4 days in the city. We visited with our oldest daughter and our grand babies. We had a world wind trip but a fun one. My hubby had to work and we did some sightseeing.....
The first picture is the space needle. The second a picture of a barge taken from the top of the space needle, not sure what the next picture is, some kind of art work : ) My girlie girl with the grandkids, my sweet grand baby girl, some yummo cupcakes from "Yellow Leaf Cupcakes"(my girl took the pic), the next two pictures are butterflies from the Butterfly Conservatory, and lastly Mount Rainier taken from the airplane by my girlie.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
So we had an unusual 4th of July. We went to the Queen Mary for a visit and planned on watching the fireworks from there. It turned out to be way busier than expected so we opted out. We ended up at a restaurant and then headed home. It was a nice day... quiet because girlie girl was not home.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
402. America! Land of the Free!
403. My girl coming home from camp safe and happy.
404. Celebrations with my boy and my hubby on the 4th.
405. Encouragement from my girl Denise to get out and run today. I did not want to... but I did!
406. My boy leaving again to help out his grandpa (my daddy).
407. Thankful for that we are getting settled in our new town.
408. Lots of stuff to do here...
409. Thankful for the up and coming home school convention. Excited!
410. For sanctification through God's word...
Thursday, July 5, 2012
We are in full summer mode. I am really afraid to think of school! Ugh! Next week I head for a home school convention and that will be my first thought of 8th and 12th grade. I think I am trying to avoid it because I just want to sit on the beach all day. : )
My grand babies came to visit and I got some pics of one of them on the beach and at the pool. What a sweet heart. So ADORABLE if I say so myself : )
From everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear Him and His righteousness with their children's children.
Monday, July 2, 2012
I have not posted my 1000 gifts in awhile. Not sure why, just time getting away with me....
I have so much to be thankful for and I really want to continue and always remember what Jesus has done and is doing in my life. The idea behind counting my gifts is to keep my mind always "thankful." We can get so preoccupied with "self" and forget to really see the blessings all around us. I want to choose to be thankful! God is good all the time....
So to my list!
379. My sweet friends... I have said this before but I wanted to remember how blessed I am to have so many sisters in Christ that walk this walk with me.
380. My girl Denise coming to visit...
381. My friend Lynn coming to visit...
382. My older son and daughter-in-love with my sweet grand babies visiting...
383. Lots of visit : )
384. My son's time at Summit Ministry Camp. GROWTH!!!
385. Protection for my boy during his stay as he got evacuated from that camp.
386. No problems with his breathing... MIRACLE!!!
387. My girl off to camp : (
388. Only 6 days : )
389. Disneyland with girls only while the boy was at camp and my man was at work...
390. A sweet girls bible study group that we attended....
391. Visits with my husband's dad on Father's day. Healing...
392. Time in San Diego : )
393. Beach time... this is what I always want to do when ever I get home sick...
394. Sound teaching at our church....
395. Having a church...
396. Anxious to get plugged in...
397. Great bible study that I am re-doing "Pursuit of Holiness"
398. Farmer's Market in town....
399. Salvation is a free gift... Praise Jesus!
400. I AM FREE!