Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

366-206-211








We had an fun day when we decided to meet up with my friend and visit another mission.  We took the train down and enjoyed the history and the beauty of the San Juan Capistrano Mission.

The train was an experience that I enjoyed. It was so much better than fighting the traffic on the freeway. The traffic in California can be brutal.

Anyway, a beautiful afternoon and fun time with our friends...

My girl took the picture of the purple flower/lily pad.  I think it is awesome!

Blessings,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. What a neat place!! Love that flower shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bee flying in on the lily pad flower!!! Great shots of a beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful are God's creations!!! I am in love with the bee shot. EXCELLENT!!!!

    ReplyDelete