Monday, July 25, 2011
191. Sweet going away party given by my sweet friends....
192. Seeing the love of Jesus through my friends and family poured out over us as we get ready to say good bye...
193. So much love....
194. Great message at church about how Jesus can restore and renew anyone and He uses us... Even if we don't fit the mold.
195. My dog Cider..
196. She brought ten years of happiness to our family...
197. Such a sweet dog...
198. Had to say good bye to her last night... gone but never forgotten....
199. Trying to keep my head up when my heart hurts for my girl because of her doggy....
200. Jesus changing lives....
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011
My boy, his friend, and I went on a bike ride at Red Rock Canyon. It was a 15 mile bike ride. We went early to beat the heat but it was still hot! The first 6 miles is up hill. Ugh! It was hard. At about mile 5, I am asking myself "why?" We did this bike ride last year, but he wanted to do it again before the move. So, out of a little mommy guilt and because I love him so much, I did it with him. It was a challenge and great exercise.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
181. Arrived safely home after a weekend trip to the "Do Hard Things" conference.
182. Seeing my boy worshipping the Lord.
183. Seeing young people sold out to Jesus.
184. Enjoying time with my friends at the conference.
185. Meeting new friends.
186. Time on the beach.
187. Seeing my girl Chris! Yeah!
188. Enjoying the cooler weather close to the water.
189. Watching the Lord grow a family over the years and seeing their faithfulness.
190. I am so blessed to have so many dear friends.... I would be lost without them!
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
We had a celebration yesterday for the Fourth of July! We had a blast! We had a couple families come over for food and fellowship.
Some of you had mentioned in your comments about my move. We are still divided between 2 states. We are going back and forth until the end of summer. It has been hard and I sometimes just want the move over.
BTW, this is Denise from "The New Yorker that Loves Jesus." She does not live in New York, she is from New York but she is still so NEW YORK!!! :)
Monday, July 4, 2011
Sunday, July 3, 2011
171. Celebrations with Family....
172. Watching my kids serve at VBS....
173. A leader at church telling me how much my son helps out at Wednesday night service with Children's ministry.
174. My daughter listening to the devotions before VBS and getting it...
175. The Lord showing me how my labor is not in vain.....
176. Church with my daddy....
177. A bunch of fireworks waiting to be lit....
178. Friends coming over...
179. Great quiet times last week at Starbuck's while my children served at VBS...
180. God's word....
Friday, July 1, 2011
I may be breaking the rules. I hope not but if I am please give me grace. I am a bit behind on posting so I am putting some of my girlie girls pics on. She is loving taking pictures and I think she is a natural. Some of these were taken with my camera and some were taken with her point and shoot.
I packed more boxes today.... : /