Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

1000 Gifts....




Wow!  It has been a long time since I posted!  I had a family emergency and had to fly home. Everything is better now and I should be home tomorrow.  Anyway, I have not had internet connection until now.  

After the last 10 days, I need to remember my blessings....

201. My Savior Lives and Loves Me!

202. My family.

203. Forgiveness- given and received

204. God's Word- never take this for granted!

205. My boy and girl stepping up and handling things at home when mom had to leave : ) Growth!

206. My hubby allowing me to run to the fire! Not a real fire but an emergency.

207. Seeing my kids and hubby after a long week away from them! 

208. Big long hugs for all of them!

209. You know the big long shaking back and forth kind! Even the 6 ft 2 boy did not mind! ( I think )

210. His Mercies are new every morning! Praise Jesus!

211. Healing

212. My girl putting out the harvest decorations without mommy even asking : )

Many Blessings.

Kim

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a joyous reunion and much to be grateful for!

    joy & blessings,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  2. #204 Really rings true for me too! He is teaching me so much right now about and through it. Thanks for sharing this list!
    Visiting from Ann's today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear all is well. And love your list. Today is Canada Thanksgiving and you have given me thought of so much I can be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna cry!! Sweet, Sweet, blessings my friend...YOU are a blessing...You just drop things just like that to run into that fire don't you...I praise JESUS for our friendship...

    I was definitely NOT happy that I didn't see me!!! That will be the last time that ever happens between us!! On both ends...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you were able to be there in time of need, but also that you're back safe and sound. I'm sure your family missed you very much!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete