Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

365-155-158





Oh, it has been a busy week.... We have done a lot of running around and having fun with our older daughter home. We finished school last Friday and had our promotion night at church with our home school group that night. Today is the actual first day of summer for this family! We will be reading some great books over the summer, organizing, buying new curriculum and finally we are going to paint my sweet girls room. I actually have a list a mile long. I am determined to get started on it. So, you may ask what I did today? Well, umm... I did laundry, made my list, napped, and now I am blogging... Oh, did I say napped? I did run in this awful heat this morning, which is why I needed the nap. :)
Anyway, here are some pics of lunch out with the girls this weekend. Myself, dil, step mom, my sweet girl, and army girl.
Blessings,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great summer planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a to do list is a great start for the summer break. Have fun painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great captures!

    We will be painting a little girl's room this summer too. I'm actually looking forward to it. Crazy, I know! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful water fountain! :D You are going to be quite busy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH on finishing school!!!! Especially a SL school year! WOOT WOOT!

    Love the last picture! So great!

    ReplyDelete