Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 Year In Review

January 2009 
We started out the year in the cabin and having a week full of skiing.
February
We celebrated our 19th year of marriage.
March
School, School, School oh and Easter play practice, practice, practice!
April
Easter Sunday, Easter play, my boy turned 14!
May
Beach Time!
June 
School's Out! Yeah! Went to the "Do Hard Things Conference" and then took my girl to American Girl store in L.A.
July
Celebrated Independence Day with Family at home.
August
El Salvador with my boy, my girlie turns 10, and we started my 10th year of homeschooling!
September
Plugging away with schooling and celebrated my birthday!
October
Harvest Festival at church.  The teens participated in an drama and worship service.
November
Disneyland trip...
December
BROKE MY ARM!!! What a way to end the year and to celebrate the season.

God is good all the time!
Blessings,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment