Pages

Monday, October 1, 2018

Best Friends Wedding...






I can't believe the places I get to go and the people I get to be with.

One of my best friend's daughter got married in July! She is also my daughter's best friend.  Which makes a heck of a fun time and a lot of tears.

My girlie and I got to fly out to Louisiana and then drive to Alabama to see this sweet girl tie the knot.

By the way, the beaches are gorgeous there... just so DANG hot! I mean come on.. there is no cooling off!

The wedding was gorgeous, the bride was gorgeous, the momma of the bride was gorgeous and of course her blonde brides maid is gorgeous.

It was a gorgeous time...

Blessings,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. I just rediscovered my blog, and consequently, yours! It appears that empty nesting agrees with you! What a blessed life you have. Its fun to look at your amazing photos and "live" life with you. You are a very talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh... Empty nest is hard.. not going to lie... It will take time.. : )

      Delete