Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Just a few More....




We have been very blessed this year...

Our family dynamics are changing...
My house is quiet,  most of the time now,
I wanted to do one more big vacation before the kids all flew the coop.

I know I say this frequently, but I was one blessed momma to be able to spend the time I did with my kids.
My husband has been a faithful provider for our family throughout the last 28 years and we had the same vision when it came to raising our children.
Blessed to be able to school them at home all those years
and blessed to be a stay at home mom.
I wouldn't trade those years for nothing!

Blessings,
Kim


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the flower shot! Great memories. Don't forget to ENJOY THIS season too. It can be just as blessed as the others,, even if its a quieter one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying... it has been a hard change for me... but I am trying...

      Delete