Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Oxford University







So I can't remember if this was day 3 or 4 but I do remember the day.
We left Cotswold and headed to Oxford.  We had lunch at the Eagle and the Child.  This is where C.S Lewis and JRR Tolkein would have long conversations about everything but mostly about their writings and about Jesus.  We ate and sat where he ate and sat.  We had conversations with the students about different subjects but mainly about how our life should always point to Christ.
It was so good to listen to young people that are the next generation of believers really comprehend and be able to communicate their affections for the Lord.


While we walked through Oxford, we had to be very quiet because it was exam time for the students.  The students still wear long black robes with hats while doing their exams and they also have a flower in their lapel if they have completed their exams.

BTW- my girlie was not on the grass... she was standing right on the edge of the sidewalk.
Hahaha!

I am still stunned that we were able to go on this trip.  We so enjoyed this and I am so glad I was able to share this with my girl.

Blessings,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. So stinking cool! And so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... just gorgeous! You are blessed and I LOVE the conversations about Christ with the youth.... my favorite times are listening to my children and their friends talk of their faith.

    ReplyDelete