Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

P52 Week 30 Plus 1000 Gifts.....






My hubby and I had a weekend away last weekend.  We went up north.  It was nice to be away for a quick trip.

We were surrounded by beauty for sure.  We had dinner at one of the wineries and it was delicious!  My taste buds were in heaven.  The next day we headed for the coast.  We were at the top of these amazing  cliffs and my hubby thought it would cool to hike down and get a closer look at the seals.  We got up close and personal with one. I got some cool pictures of the beauty until she came a little to close and I got scared!

After, I went back to my home town to spend some time with my dad and see my sweet friends.

Still counting the gifts...

601. Time with hubby...

602. Beautiful scenery...

603. God's Creation....

604. Spending time with my daddy...

605. Family time...

606. Yummy food at a really cool restaurant...

607. Great cool runs early in the morning....

608. Hot runs with my sweet friend Denise....she kicked my butt just like old times....

609. Did I tell you how hot it was.... so HOT!!!!!

610. Finally, home and settled in again.....

Blessings,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. When I first looked at the pics, I thought they were fish lying dead in a row like that. WEIRD> THEN I realized they were seals. Makes perfect sense now! LOL

    LOVED going to Seal Island when we lived in SF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the seals!! Wow!! So fitting/coincidental to have you post that too, my new nephew's name is gaelic for little seal (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Love the little seal. Glad you had time away and time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can smell the ocean now just looking at your photos. Looks like a great little trip. That seal is so cute.

    ReplyDelete