Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

365-251-254 Do Hard Things 2010





Can you say another "Road Trip"!!!! I am finally settling back home again after another weekend getaway. I am getting too old for this!!! Anyway, I was a chaperon for our youth group this weekend. We took them to the "Do Hard Things" conference in Phoenix. We took a group of about twenty. This was our second year going and again I have to say I was very impressed. The conference was enlightening and it moved me greatly. God is definitely using the Harris brothers to teach a "new" way of thinking for our next generation. If you have a chance to attend a conference in your area, I would highly recommend it. If not, buy the books and check out their blog at TheRebelution.com
Here are a few pics from the weekend.
Blessings,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. That last shot is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last shot too. Sounds like it was a great conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! I'd love to go to that with my daughter. We both read the book and also their book "Start Here".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to read up some more on this conference. WHat a wonderful ministry. Your last picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots! I am so glad you all had a chance to participate in one of their conferences. We never been to one, but I would imagine, it would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Wish we could have gone to one (Atlanta).

    P.S. your image size is part your template choice and part your image size.
    Whenever you are ready to switch to Wordpress! Let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete